If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Potato lovers, vegetarians, this easy to make and delicious dish should in your "saved recipe " .also this recipe u can change the ingridents and spices to what you like , just make sure you don't want to miss onion, curry paste , potato and turmeric powder !!! —My Nomadic Kitchen
- 1 onion (medium)
- 3 shallots (optional)
- 4 tablespoons garlic mashed
- 1 teaspoon mashed ginger
- 1 tablespoon Curry paste
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon powder
- 1 teaspoon paprika powder
- 3 tablespoons turmeric powder
- 1/2 cup Tomato sauce
- 2 cups water (save 1 cup )
- 1 potato
- some toufu
- 1 handful green peas
- 4 indian naan
- Heat up oil, add finely chopped onions, mashed garlic, mashed ginger, cook until soft and slightly brown
- add curry paste ,coriander powder,cinnamon powder,paprika powder,turmeric powder,cook 30 senconds to 1 minute, then add Tomato sauce , add 1 cup water (if you feel too thick ,add 1 more cup) ,sometimes i even add more water ,depends on how thick i want my sauce .
- Meanwhile, cut potato into small cubes, add potatoes, green peas and toufu into pot, let simmer until potatoes are very soft.
- Eat with warm naan or with basmati rice!