If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Guilt-free morning pleasure, this Sugar-free Choco-Coco Overnight Oats recipe is simply delicious, gluten-free and healthy! —VibrantPlate
- 8 tablespoons rolled oats
- 1 cup (230 ml) milk
- 2 teaspoons unsweetened cacao powder
- 2 tablespoons coconut flakes
- 1 handful flaked almonds
- finely chopped 70% dark chocolate
- Put oats in a glass container, add milk, cacao powder, and 1 tbs coconut flakes. Close container with lid, shake well and let in soak overnight in the fridge.
- After the overnight soak, remove the oats from the container and put in breakfast bowls. You can warm it on the stove or in the microwave beforehand.
- Then, add a splash of milk and top with more coconut flakes, flaked almonds, chopped toasted hazelnuts and finely chopped dark chocolate. Serve.