If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This Raspberry & Passion Fruit Greek Yogurt Granola is simply divine, plus it's fast & easy to make. Perfect breakfast choice! —VibrantPlate
- 1 cup Greek yogurt
- 3-4 tablespoons Healthy Dark Chocolate Breakfast Granola
- 2 teaspoons pistachio cream (optional)
- 1 passion fruit
- 10 raspberries (fresh or frozen)
- 1 teaspoon chopped pistachios
- Put Greek Yogurt in a bowl, add a few tablespoons of granola and a teaspoon of pistachio cream (optional!).
- Slice open the passion fruit, scoop out the pulp and put it on the granola and yogurt. Add raspberries and a few chopped pistachios. Serve.