If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This is such a starter in Italy, but you can offer it during a brunch or a party like a salt food.The flavour of mushrooms mixs with the taste of this special cheese (taleggio) it's such delicius!! Very easy to do it. You can change the taste of this recipe using other vagetables instead of mushroom. You can chose between broccoli, courgettes, cabbage, spinach, leek, aubergines...and more. —mvloves
Serves 4 - 6
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 liter béchamel or white sauce, you can buy it or make it in advance
- 1 packet dried mushroom
- 1 clove of garlic
- 80 grams of parmesan
- 1 pinch salt and pepper
- 100 grams of taleggio (italian cheese, it's very tasty and quite soft)
- 1 cup milk
- Put the dry MUSHROOMS in a cup, cover with milk soaking them. Leave them into the cup for 10 minute so they can recover. Saute them in a fryingpan with just a bit of extra vergine oil and 1 clove of garlic (pressed and with skin).Whisk them with the mixer tool.
- Beat the YOLKS with WHITE SAUCE and add the whisked mushrooms and the PARMESAN. Add salt&pepper as much as it needs.
- A part beat the EGG WHITES, when they are ready add delicately it into the batter.
- Butter in 4-6 little pans (muffin pans) and add the batter into them. Bake them for 20 minutes at 180 °C
- A part prepare the cover: melting the taleggio into a pot of hot milk. It have to be thick not too liquid.
- Reverse the flan in a dish and cover it with the taleggio sauce. You might adorn the dish with snipped and fresh parsley. And now .... They are ready to be eaten!