If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: It's grown up PB&J! —Julie Andrews
- 1 cup old-fashioned rolled oats
- 0.25 cups peanut butter + more for serving
- 2 tablespoons chia seeds
- 2 tablespoons pure maple syrup + more for serving
- 1.5 cups vanilla almond, soy or coconut milk
- Pinch coarse salt
- 0.25 cups strawberry fruit preserves
- 0.5 cups fresh strawberries, sliced
- 0.25 cups slivered almonds
- In a medium mixing bowl, whisk together oats, peanut butter, chia seeds, pure maple syrup, milk and salt. Transfer to a jar with a lid and refrigerate overnight. Stir in fruit preserves, more peanut butter and more maple syrup, to taste, and top with fresh strawberries and slivered almonds.
More Great Recipes:
Breakfast & Brunch