If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: You only need two ingredients to make this Slow Cooker Beer Chicken. —Economical Chef
salt and pepper
- Put the chicken in your slow cooker
- Season both sides with salt, pepper and paprika
- Chop your garlic and shallot, and add to the slow cooker
- Pour in the beer
- Let it cook for either 3-4 hours (high) or 6-8 hours (low)
- Take the chicken out and shred with two forks