If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: These Cheesy BBQ Pulled Pork Bombs are an essential snack for any game day soiree. They only require a handful of ingredients and 30 minutes in the oven! —Paige
Serves: 16 bombs
ounces can refrigerated biscuits
cups Curly's BBQ Pulled Pork
sharp cheddar cut into 16 1-inch cubes
tablespoons butter, melted
cloves garlic, minced
tablespoon dried parsley
salt and pepper to taste
extra BBQ sauce for dipping
- Preheat oven to 375ºF
- Turn biscuits onto a lightly floured surface and cut each biscuit in half to get 16 pieces. Flatten each into a round with your palm.
- Place a spoonful of Curly's BBQ Pulled Pork and 1 cube of cheddar on each biscuit round.
- Bring the edges up and over, pressing them together and being sure to leave no gaps for the filling to leak out. Arrange the bombs in an oiled cast iron skillet or cake pan. If you have leftover cheddar cubes, arrange them in between a few of the bombs for extra cheesiness.
- Combine melted butter, garlic, salt and pepper, and dried parsley in a small bowl. Brush the butter mixture onto each bomb.
- Bake at 375 for 20-25 minutes, until browned.
- Serve warm with your favorite BBQ sauce for dipping.