If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Vegan cheesecake bites- gluten free & no bake, with only six ingredients! A decadent oreo crust with PB cup topping. They’re simple, sweet, and amazingly delicious! —Karlie Kashat
Makes 12 cheesecake bites
- 2 cups gluten-free oreos
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil, melted
- 1.5 cups raw cashews, soaked
- 1 lemon, squeezed
- 1/3 cup coconut oil, melted
- 1/2 cup coconut milk
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees and grease 12 muffin tins.
- Place oreos and 2 Tbsp melted coconut oil in food processor and pulse. Press down into muffin tins as much as possible. Bake 5 minutes.
- Add cashews, lemon remaining coconut oil, coconut milk, and maple syrup to food processor. Mix to combine.
- Pour over prepared crusts and freeze at least 3 hours.
- I added mini PB cups on top before freezing (optional). Store in freezer and let thaw about 15 minutes on counter before eating.