Author Notes: Vegan cheesecake bites- gluten free & no bake, with only six ingredients! A decadent oreo crust with PB cup topping. They’re simple, sweet, and amazingly delicious! —Karlie Kashat
Makes: 12 cheesecake bites
cups gluten-free oreos
tablespoons coconut oil, melted
cups raw cashews, soaked
cup coconut oil, melted
cup coconut milk
cup maple syrup
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees and grease 12 muffin tins.
- Place oreos and 2 Tbsp melted coconut oil in food processor and pulse. Press down into muffin tins as much as possible. Bake 5 minutes.
- Add cashews, lemon remaining coconut oil, coconut milk, and maple syrup to food processor. Mix to combine.
- Pour over prepared crusts and freeze at least 3 hours.
- I added mini PB cups on top before freezing (optional). Store in freezer and let thaw about 15 minutes on counter before eating.