If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
No-bake gluten-free treats with oats, almonds, dates, maple syrup, vanilla extract and freeze-dried strawberries.
No-bake gluten-free treats with oats, almonds, dates, maple syrup, vanilla extract and freeze-dried strawberries.—Holly
Makes: 18 bites
cup quick oats
ounces pitted dates
cups freeze-dried strawberries
tablespoons maple syrup
teaspoon vanilla extract
- Blend almonds in food processor until they look like crumbs.
- Set aside 1/4 cup of processed almonds, then add oats, dates, 1 cup strawberries, maple syrup, & vanilla extract to food processor and blend until mixture is well-blended, but not coming together in a clump.
- Add the remaining strawberries and water, then pulse until mixture comes together. You should be able to squeeze it and form balls; if mixture seems dry add a little more water and blend.
- Form into 1-inch balls and roll in the remaining almond crumbs.
- Store in an air-tight container in the fridge for 1 week.