If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: An healthy salad perfect for your everyday meal —ContesetDelices
For the salad
- 300 grams buckwheat mixture
- 100 grams pieces of bacon
- 120 grams Shelled chestnut
- 1 khaki
For the seasoning
- balsamic vinegar
- sunflower oil
- Cook the corn-buckwheat mixture following the package inscriptions (cook about 10 minutes in water). Fry the bacon 5 minutes over high heat. Do the same with the chestnuts. Let cool.
- Peel khaki and cut it into small cubes. Mixing with the remaining ingredients.
- Prepare the seasoning in a small bowl and pour over the salad.