If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This salad combines my favorite creamy dressing with seasoned roast vegetables. The salted almonds and pepitas add texture and crunch that will leave your tastebuds happy. —Caitlin Hoey
- 2 cups Kale
- 1/4 cup Green Goddess Dressing
- 1/4 cup canned cannellini beans
- 1 yam
- olive oil
- five spice blend
- salted almonds
- Cut 1 yam into cubes. Drizzle the cut yam with olive oil, salt, and five spice blend. Place the yams on a baking sheet. Roast the yams in the oven at 350 F for 15 minutes.
- Slice 2 cups of kale. Toss the kale with green goddess dressing.
- Top the salad with the roast yams, cannellini beans, pepitas, and almonds.