If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: his recipe is simply delicious, healthy and fun to make!
The rosemary stems replace regular skewers for a beautiful presentation while adding another layer of flavor to the dish. Just skewer chicken skewers with a couple of veggies, bake and voila! A healthy meal awaits. —Basil and Roses
- 2 pounds chicken breast
- 8 rosemary stems
- 1 juice of 1 lemon
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 clover garlic
- 2 tablespoons fresh chopped rosemary
- 1 1/2 cups grape or cherry tomatoes
- 1 medium red onion
- salt + pepper to taste
- Pull off 2/3 pull most of the Rosemary leaves from the stem. Reserve 1-2 inches of leaves at the tip of each stem. These are your gorgeous skewers.
- Cut chicken into 2 inch cubes
- Combine olive oil, lemon juice, chopped rosemary, chopped garlic, salt, peter to create marinate and pour over chicken. Marinate for 1 hour or overnight.
- Skewer the chicken chunks onto rosemary skewers, alternating with grape tomato and red onion. The rosemary stalk will easily pierce into the chicken and vegetables.
- Place on greased baking sheet and bake in oven for approximately 30-40 minutes at 350 degrees.
- Serve on it's own, with rice or quinoa or on top of a salad. Enjoy!