If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: A healthy play on the old Orange Julius drinks from the mall food court, named after my son instead. Using nothing but fruit, veggies, and non-dairy milk, this is a deliciously filling and creamy orange citrus smoothie to start your day. —Cara Asalita Schrock
- 1 cup Non-dairy milk
- 3 oranges, peeled and quartered, seeds removed
- 1 lemon, peeled and quartered, seeds removed
- 2 medjool dates, pitted
- 4 small carrots, peeled if preferred and chopped small enough for your blender
- 1 banana, frozen if possible
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Throw everything in a high powered blender and blend until smooth.
- Adjust to your preferred taste. Add in an extra date for sweetness or a banana to make it creamier, but know that banana tends to overwhelm the flavor.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe with Dates