If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: A bright salad with fruits and vegetables and a spicy peanut butter dressing. Kelp noodles can sometimes be difficult to find but you can order them on amazon, or I've found mine consistently at Whole Foods. —Melissa Roels
- 1 red bell pepper thinkly sliced into match sticks
- 1 cup thinly sliced red cabbage
- 1 large seedless cucumber thing sliced into rounds or match sticks
- 1 granny smith apple thinly sliced
- 1 cup mint leaves
- 1 cup cilantro leaves with soft stems
- optional: romain lettuce, carrots, radish, jalapeno, avocado, poached shrimp, chopped peanuts or cashews
- 2 tablespoons creamy peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon hoisin sauce (I use joyce chen)
- 1+ teaspoons siracha
- Juice of 1 lime
- Soak kelp noodles in hot water while preparing ingredients, this will give them time to soften. The packaging will say they are ready to eat, but I find this to be a necessary step.
- Prepare all ingredients. Starting with the kelp noodles place all ingredients into 4 separate bowls. Top with peanut sauce.
- Optional: place all prepared ingredients on a platter, and serve peanut sauce in bowl. Tear off a few butter lettuce and serve as DIY wraps.