If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: With only five ingredients, these cacio e pepe brussels sprouts are simple and stunning show stoppers. —Elizabeth Stoltz
- 1 pound brussels sprouts, sliced in half
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper, plus a few pinches extra for serving
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 cup finely grated parmesan cheese, plus 2-3 tbsp for serving
- Pre-heat oven to 375° fahrenheit. Place a foil lined baking sheet in oven as it preheats.
- In large bowl, toss Brussels sprouts with extra virgin olive oil, kosher salt, black pepper and finely grated Parmesan cheese. Toss until sprouts are evenly coated with cheese.
- Carefully remove baking sheet from oven and quickly place Parmesan coated Brussels sprouts on baking sheet, flat side facing down. Place back in oven and roast for 20 minutes. Remove from oven and let rest for 5-6 minutes.
- In large bowl, toss roasted Brussels sprouts with extra Parmesan and black pepper to taste. Serve immediately.