Author Notes: Yesterday after my training I needed a meal full of proteins. Since I didn’t cook beforehand, I needed a quick solution. Mushroms - easy to make and full of proteins.
tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- Brush the mushrooms on both sides with olive oil and season with sea salt and black pepper to taste.
- Heat a large skillet over a medium heat and cook the mushrooms 5 minutes on each side, or until just tender.
- Fill each mushroom with pesto sauce.
- Add diced tomatoes on top.
- Serve and enjoy!
- If you like this recipe, feel free to check out the others at http://paleo.mustardchief.com