If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Yesterday after my training I needed a meal full of proteins. Since I didn’t cook beforehand, I needed a quick solution. Mushroms - easy to make and full of proteins.
tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- Brush the mushrooms on both sides with olive oil and season with sea salt and black pepper to taste.
- Heat a large skillet over a medium heat and cook the mushrooms 5 minutes on each side, or until just tender.
- Fill each mushroom with pesto sauce.
- Add diced tomatoes on top.
- Serve and enjoy!
- If you like this recipe, feel free to check out the others at http://paleo.mustardchief.com