If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: My girlfriend's favorite....she asks for this at least once a week...... —justin rashbaum
- 2 Chicken breasts
- 4 Flour tortillas ( 2 per person)
- 1-2 handfuls Tajin Clasico Lime/Snack seasoning
- 1 pinch Red Pepper flakes
- 1 pinch Kosher salt
- 1 bunch cilantro
- 1 brick red onion recipe (in my collection)
- 1 Elephant garlic clove
- Sour cream to taste
- Guacamole to taste
- Sweat 1 pulverized (in a food processor) elephant garlic clove. Not looking to brown the garlic, simply soften for 1 minute.
- Take 2 chicken breasts. Dice finely for ease of the next step.
- Take a workhorse utility knife or cleaver and chop the chicken until it becomes almost like a paste. This recipe works best when the chicken isn't in strips. Add 2 handfuls of Tajin Clasico lime seasoning and a pinch of kosher salt to the chicken. Add the chicken to the garlic, stirring frequently. The chicken will cook quickly. When you don't see any more pink in the chicken its done. It should be super moist and tender and have the appearance of popcorn kernels if done right.
- Layer the chicken on a flour tortilla with the red brick onions (see recipe in my collection). Add dollops of sour cream, guacamole and shredded cotija cheese. Finish with torn cilantro leaves