If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This high protein salmon dish with Roasted Red Pepper Tomato Soup was a big hit with my husband, and children as well. The sweet, smoky taste of the sauce (which simply uses the above soup) along with healthy spinach and salted salmon, results in a sophisticated entree that is not too challenging to make --a lovely dish that will wow your guests. —elanaspantry
- 4 (4 ounce) salmon filets, skin on
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon celtic sea salt
- 2 cups Pacific Foods Organic Roasted Red Pepper and Tomato Soup
- 5 ounces baby spinach
- Pour Roasted Red Pepper and Tomato Soup into a medium saucepan
- Reduce over medium heat, stirring occasionally for 10-20 minutes until thickens and only 1 cup remains
- Set sauce aside
- Turn oven on to 500°
- Leave the skin on the fish; rinse and pat dry with paper towel
- Place fish skin side down on a metal baking sheet
- Rub fillets liberally with olive oil, then sprinkle with salt
- Once oven temperature has reached 500°, reduce to 275°, then immediately put sheet with salmon on lowest rack
- Roast salmon 8 to 13 minutes; 2 to 3 minutes before salmon is done add all the spinach to baking sheet in oven to wilt
- When the salmon/spinach is done, place ¼ cup of the red pepper tomato sauce in the center of each plate
- Place salmon on top of sauce, then distribute spinach around the salmon and sauce