If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: It’s finally time to dust off the grill! These Grilled Ratatouille Foil-Packets are the perfect side dish to steaks, chicken or fish. —Paige
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/4 teaspoon fennel seeds
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 onion, sliced thin
- 1 medium eggplant, cut into 1/2-inch slices
- 1 small zucchini, sliced thin
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- 3/4 pound small roma tomatoes, sliced
- 1/2 cup shredded fresh basil leaves
- Whisk together the olive oil, minced garlic, dried oregano, dried thyme, fennel seeds, and salt in a small bowl.
- Cut 4 12"x18" sheets, enough to wrap the veggies, of heavy duty foil. Layer the vegetables on the center of each aluminum foil square. Start with the eggplant, then the onion, zucchini, tomato, and bell pepper.
- Pour the olive oil mixture over top of the veggies and top with fresh basil. Seal the edges of the foil to make packets.
- Preheat your grill to medium heat and place on the foil packets seam side up. Close grill and cook for 15 minutes. Carefully open packets and serve.