If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: A quick and easy overnight oats recipe starring raspberries and pomegranates! It takes just a few minimal ingredients and about 5 minutes to make, then it's ready for later when you need a quick breakfast, pre/post workout snack, or even as a late night treat! —Tori Cooper
- 3/4 - 1 cup unsweetened almond milk (depending on how thick you want it)
- 1/4 cup plain Greek yogurt (see note*)
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- 1/3 cup oats (see note*)
- 1/8 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- dash of sea salt (optional)
- dash of cinnamon (optional)
- 1 - 2 tablespoons maple syrup or honey (stevia can be used instead)
- 1/4 cup pomegranate seeds (arils)
- 1/4 - 1/2 cup fresh or frozen raspberries
- In a medium jar or resealable container, add the milk (use less if you want it thicker), yogurt, salt, vanilla, cinnamon, and sweetener of choice, and stir together. Mix in the chia seeds and oats and cover with lid. Place in the fridge overnight or for at least 8 hours to thicken.
- Once it's thick, add the raspberries and pomegranates and enjoy. (If you prefer you can add the fruit when you mix it however if using frozen raspberries they will be very soft when you eat it later.)
- Note: *You can substitute coconut yogurt or coconut milk here for a vegan option. ~ For the oats you can add more if you'd like a really thick oatmeal. This recipe is going to be pretty soft so add more oats and less milk to your taste.