Author Notes: This healthy paleo and gluten-free salad consists of fresh tenderstem broccoli, pomodorino tomatoes and spicy chorizo, all oven-roasted for a more intense flavour.
It can be enjoyed either warm or cold... either way, you'll definitely enjoy it!
grams Tenderstem Broccoli
dashes Extra Virgin Olive Oil
grams Pomodorino Tomatoes
pieces Cloves Garlic - leave the skin on them
grams Roquefort Cheese
grams Pomegranate Seeds
grams Pine Nuts
- Pre-heat the oven to 180c.
- Line a baking tray with baking paper/foil.
- Rinse the tenderstem broccoli and place in the tray, along with the chorizo, garlic and tomatoes.
- Sprinkle the olive oil, salt and pepper evenly over the ingredients and slightly toss the tray to ensure everything is covered before placing the tray in the oven.
- Roast for approximately twenty five minutes or until almost cooked, before adding the pine nuts a few minutes before removing the tray from the oven.
- Place everything on a plate and before serving, crumble on the cheese and add the fresh basil and pomegranate seeds.
- Serve with cauliflower rice.
- If eating cold, then add the cheese, basil and pomegranate seeds just before serving.