If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: If you need a low carb alternative to your favorite potato dish, this Garlic Parmesan Duchess Cauliflower is going to be your new lifesaver! —Paige
- 1 medium head cauliflower, cut into florets ( I used green cauliflower, hence why it's green)
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1/4 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 egg yolks
- Preheat oven to 425º.
- Steam the cauliflower and garlic for 10-12 minutes until fork tender.
- Place the steamed cauliflower, garlic, milk, Parmesan, butter, salt and pepper, and egg yolks in the bowl of a food processor or blender and puree until smooth.
- Transfer the mixture to a piping bag or ziplock bag fitted with a star piping tip. Pipe onto a parchment or Silpat lined baking sheet.
- Bake at 425º for 25 minutes until they are set and golden brown.