If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Grilled asparagus paired with a fresh, zesty, lemony, horseradish cream sauce —Vicky | Things I Made Today
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 bunches asparagus, ends trimmed
- Kosher salt
- 1/2 cup crème fraîche
- 1-2 tablespoons grated horseradish
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- zest from 1/2 a lemon
- freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup chives, chopped
- Preheat grill to high heat.
- Toss asparagus with olive oil and a generous pinch of Kosher salt. Place asparagus in a grill basket (or directly on the grill if the spears are large enough) and cook, turning occasionally, until asparagus is tender and slightly charred, about 5-8 minutes.
- On the stove, heat olive oil in a cast iron skillet. Place asparagus spears into skillet, working in batches, and season generously with Kosher salt. Cook, turning occasionally, until asparagus is tender and slightly charred, about 8-10 minutes. Repeat with remaining batches.
- In a small bowl, whisk together crème fraîche, horseradish, lemon juice, lemon zest, and freshly ground black pepper, and ½ the chives. Drizzle over asparagus spears and top with remaining chives.