If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Healthy, vegan and easy to make beetroot and oatmeal baked patties recipe —the cooking foodie
grams grated beetroot
grams grated onion
teaspoon black pepper
tablespoon lemon zest
tablespoons olive oil
- in a large bowl combine together: grated beetroot, onion, olive oil, basil, parsley, lemon zest, salt, pepper, paprika and oatmeal. mix well untill all combined
- from the mixture form patties in the size you like
- spray with cooking oil a baking sheet/parchment paper.
- put all the patties on the baking sheet
- bake 15 min on each side at 200c/400f
- for full video recipe visit my YouTube channel: "the cooking foodie". link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCqZ8IpRdoyQ3Qj0ogpUniAA