If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: If you want to beef up (pun-intended) your salad, add some steak! Topped with some homemade avocado-garlic dressing, and you have a healthy-fat-filled meal. —Alexa Federico
teaspoon sea salt
grape tomatoes, halved
tablespoons apple cider vinegar
cups spring mix lettuce
cup extra virgin olive oil
small clove of garlic
- Turn a stove burner on medium heat and cover with non-stick cooking spray.
- Pat dry steak and season with 1/2 tsp sea salt.
- When the pan is hot, add the steak and cook for 4 minutes on each side for medium rare.
- Let steak cool on a cutting board when finished.
- To prepare the dressing, add 1/2 the avocado, apple cider vinegar, 1/4 tsp sea salt, garlic, and EVOO to a blender or food processor and blend until the ingredients are well-mixed.
- Halve the grape tomatoes and dice the rest of the avocado and add evenly to each salad.
- Drizzle the dressing over each salad and enjoy!