Author Notes: This recipe was created while our little girl Kaia was beginning to eat solid foods, who knew it would have turned out to be a favorite side dish for the whole family! —JennT1981
cups water, for boiling
head cauliflower, cut into florets
cup frozen corn, thawed
cup parmesan cheese, freshly grated
tablespoon fresh parsley, minced (garnish)
- In a large pot boil enough water to cover cauliflower and cook until tender, about 10 to 12 minutes.
- Drain and return cauliflower to pot.
- Using an immersion blender or hand held mixer mash cauliflower.
- Stir in corn, milk, parmesan, salt and pepper.
- Bring to a simmer to let flavors meld for cheese to melt, about 5 minutes.
- Garnish with fresh parsley.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Cauliflower Recipe