If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This recipe was inspired by French Women Don't Get Fat cookbook. This book had a recipe using cauliflower over pasta with bread crumbs baked on top. I reworked this recipe without the pasta and added a whole lot of other great ingredients. This cauliflower recipe is sure to please even the fussiest of eaters. —ashleychasesdinner
Serves 4 to 6
- 1 bunch cauliflower
- 2 tablespoons worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 onion, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons ground mustard
- ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup sharp cheddar cheese- finely grated
- 1 tomato- sliced
- 1/2 cup fine bread crumbs
- 2 tablespoons butter
- Cook cauliflower in chicken broth until just tender. Use 1/2 cup chicken broth and 1/2 cup water.
- Mix together worcestershire sauce, onion, ground mustard, black pepper, sour cream, and cheddar cheese.
- Fold this mixture gently with the cooked cauliflower until well coated. Place in a 2.5 quart baking dish. (Spray baking dish with cooking spray before pouring in mixture.)
- Slice tomatoes thinly and place over top of cauliflower mixture.
- Mix bread crumbs with melted butter.
- Sprinkle bread crumbs and paprika on top of tomatoes and cauliflower mixture.
- Bake in a 350 degree preheated oven for 35 minutes.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Cauliflower Recipe