If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Hate the chore of massaging your kale? Make it simple with this one quick trick. —Chris W.
- 1 bunch Kale
- 1/2 cup Blue Cheese
- 1 pinch Salt and pepper
- 1 small shallot minced
- 1/4 cup toasted walnut pieces
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries
- Wash, dry, stem and chifonnade your kale.
- Combine cheese, vinegar, shallot and olive oil in a bowl.
- Add salt and pepper, then cheese and olive oil and mix on low until dressed and massaged to your liking.
- (And feel free to substitute lemon juice for vinegar, feta or chevre for blue cheese, raisins or diced apples for cranberries and pecans for walnuts... you get the idea..)
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe with a Smarty Pants Trick or Technique