Author Notes: These are a great sweet treat with good fat, protein and no refined sugar! —Alexa Federico
Makes: 12 fat bombs
tablespoons grass-fed butter
tablespoons cashew butter
teaspoon vanilla extract
teaspoon raw organic honey
pinch sea salt
- Line a (12) mini muffin tin with liners.
- Add cashew butter and grass-fed butter to a medium-sized microwave safe bowl and microwave for about 1 minute, until the mixture is mostly melted, or do this over a double boiler.
- Add in the rest of the ingredients and stir until everything is well combined and you don’t see any chunks.
- Evenly spoon the mixture into the muffin tin liners.
- Either freeze for 10 minutes or refrigerate for at least 45 minutes for the fat bombs to be chewy and semi-soft.