If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: These are a great sweet treat with good fat, protein and no refined sugar! —Alexa Federico
Makes 12 fat bombs
- 6 tablespoons grass-fed butter
- 6 tablespoons cashew butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon raw organic honey
- 1 pinch sea salt
- Line a (12) mini muffin tin with liners.
- Add cashew butter and grass-fed butter to a medium-sized microwave safe bowl and microwave for about 1 minute, until the mixture is mostly melted, or do this over a double boiler.
- Add in the rest of the ingredients and stir until everything is well combined and you don’t see any chunks.
- Evenly spoon the mixture into the muffin tin liners.
- Either freeze for 10 minutes or refrigerate for at least 45 minutes for the fat bombs to be chewy and semi-soft.