If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Hustle-free, easy-to-follow, 15 minutes delicious weeknight meal. —sweetsholic
grams brown mushrooms
cup double cream
tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
sea salt and black pepper
- Bring salt water to the boil. Cook pasta according to the package instruction minus 1 minute to achieve the al dente texture.
- While cooking the pasta, you make the sauce. In a large frying pan, add the sliced mushrooms and cream and cook over a medium heat. Add 1 tbsp parmesan cheese.
- Drain the pasta while reserving half a cup of the pasta water (this is very important!).
- Add the pasta and the pasta water in the frying pan and toss to coat. Season with salt and pepper.
- Divide between 2 bowls, then sprinkle ½ tbsp parmesan cheese on each bowl.