Author Notes: Hustle-free, easy-to-follow, 15 minutes delicious weeknight meal. —sweetsholic
grams brown mushrooms
cup double cream
tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
sea salt and black pepper
In This Recipe
- Bring salt water to the boil. Cook pasta according to the package instruction minus 1 minute to achieve the al dente texture.
- While cooking the pasta, you make the sauce. In a large frying pan, add the sliced mushrooms and cream and cook over a medium heat. Add 1 tbsp parmesan cheese.
- Drain the pasta while reserving half a cup of the pasta water (this is very important!).
- Add the pasta and the pasta water in the frying pan and toss to coat. Season with salt and pepper.
- Divide between 2 bowls, then sprinkle ½ tbsp parmesan cheese on each bowl.