If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This colorful salsa is fun to make, fun to eat and a feast on the eyes! The gorgeous colors make the table festive and the sweet and sour flavors are explosive! Great on fish tacos or as a dip. —Basil and Roses
- 4 large and ripe mango, peeled and chopped
- 1/2 of one jalapeno, finely chopped ((remove veins/seeds for less heat)
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 medium red onion, finely chopped
- 2/3 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- 3 tablespoons lime (adjust to taste)
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- salt + pepper
- Scoop shaped tortilla chips to serve
- Combine cubed/chopped mango, red pepper, red onion and jalapeno.
- Add cilantro, olive oil, lime juice, salt + pepper. Adjust to taste based on preference.
- Fold gently to combine ingredients together.
- Enjoy this savory, sweet and sour delight!