If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Gluten free side dish that makes a great addition to BBQ's! —Alexa Federico
- 1 cup quinoa
- 1 1/2 cups meat or vegetable stock or broth
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 cup chopped broccoli
- 1 chopped carrot
- 1/2 cup chopped zucchini
- 2 tablespoons grass-fed butter
- Add the quinoa, stock, and sea salt to a medium-sized pot and bring to a rolling boil.
- Bring the heat down to a simmer and add the broccoli and carrot.
- After 7 minutes, add the zucchini and butter.
- Cook for 5 more minutes (or until the liquid has been absorbed).