If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Mushroom and hard herbs work together like a charm, and the combo makes a mighty toast topper. Since it has a little tang, we used Brummel & Brown™ Organic Buttery Spread" to sauté the mushrooms and thyme before. —Food52
Makes 1 cup
- 2 tablespoons yogurt spread
- 8 ounces assorted wild mushrooms, sliced
- 1 shallot, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh thyme leaves
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- In a large nonstick skillet, melt yogurt spread over medium heat and cook mushrooms and shallot, stirring occasionally, until golden and tender, about 8 minutes.
- Stir in thyme, salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste. Serve with toasted whole grain bread.
- This recipe is a Community Pick!
More Great Recipes: