If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Low-Carb Chicken Zoodles are an easy and healthy dinner for summer months! Gluten-free and Dairy-Free Low-Carb meal. —VibrantPlate
- 200 grams chicken breast
- 2 zucchini
- gluten free soy sauce
- salt, pepper to taste
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 teaspoons sesame seeds
- 1 tablespoon peanuts
- Season your chicken breast with salt & pepper and if needed, cut into smaller steaks. Add a few drops of soy sauce and spread evenly over the meat. Let marinate for 30 minutes or overnight.
- Heat a pan to medium, then add olive oil. Place chicken into the pan and let it cook for about 4-5 minutes on medium. When the chicken is brown and crispy, turn it over and cook for another couple of minutes on the other side.
- While the chicken is cooking, give your zucchini a wash, dry it off, then using a spiralizer or vegetable julienne peeler, cut the zucchini into thin strips resembling noodles.
- When the chicken is cooked through, with a golden brown and crispy skin on both sides, remove from pan and add zucchini noodles to the pan. Toss around the pan with tongs just a minute or two to let the zucchini soften a bit and soak up any sauces in the pan. Don't cook too long and don't let the zucchini get soft, they need to remain crispy. Remove from pan and place on a plate or in a bowl.
- Cut the resting chicken into strips and place on top of the zucchini noodles. Top with some sesame seeds and peanuts, and serve.