If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This is a light and refreshing side dish that is perfect for serving at outdoor parties in the summer! —Alexa Federico
- 3 medium tomatoes, diced
- 1/2 cucumber, peeled and diced
- 1/4 red onion, diced
- 1 tablespoon Italian flat leaf parsley, chopped finely
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- Add all of the diced ingredients into a medium-sized bowl.
- Add the extra virgin olive oil, balsamic vinegar, and salt. Toss to coat everything.