If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This salad combines roasted vegetables with lots of fresh herbs and pomegranate seeds for crunch. The tahini dressing provides a zingy contrast to the roasted vegetables and fresh herbs. —Miranda Keyes
- 1/2 medium butternut squash, cut into 1/2" dice (about 6 cups)
- 1 small cauliflower, cut into small florets (about 6 cups)
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon each cumin, coriander
- 1/2 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1 cup chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 1/2 cup each fresh mint & cilantro, lightly packed
- 1 cup pomegranate seeds
- 1/4 cup tahini
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4-1/3 cups water
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Divide squash and cauliflower pieces between two baking trays. Drizzle with olive oil and toss with spices and seasoning. Place in the oven until golden brown and tender, 20 to 25 minutes.
- While vegetables are roasting, make the dressing. Blend together tahini, mayonnaise, 1/4 cup water, lemon juice, garlic and salt until smooth. If dressing seems a bit thick, add a bit more water.
- Put roasted vegetables on a large serving platter. Toss with chickpeas, mint, cilantro and pomegranate seeds. Drizzle with dressing and toss to combine.