If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Mascarpone is expensive in North America but it makes this dish so much better than if it were done with cream —MarieGlobetrotter
- 1 onion
- 1 clove garlic
- 2 sprigs thyme
- Butter for cooking
- 150 grams Pasta
- 80 grams mascarpone
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 pinch pepper
- 300 grams salmon filet
- Dice the onion and mince the garlic
- Melt ½ tbsp. butter in a sauce pan, cook the onion, garlic and thyme on low heat
- Meanwhile, cook the pasta as instructed on the package.
- Before the pasta is ready, take about 100 ml of the pasta water and pour into the onions. Add the mascarpone and cook on low-medium heat. Add the lemon juice, salt and pepper.
- In a non-stick pan, melt 1 tbsp of butter. Cook the salmon for about 2-3 minutes on each side. Season to taste.
- Drain the pasta. Add to the salmon and pour in the sauce. Let it simmer for a minute or two on low heat. Serve on two plates and enjoy !