If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Summery tart that can be serve cold with a fresh bell pepper or tomato salsa —MarieGlobetrotter
- 300 grams flour
- 1 pinch salt
- 8 tablespoons olive oil
- 100 grams brown rice
- 800 grams zucchini
- 1 clove of garlic
- salt and pepper
- 2 small eggs
- Combine the flour and 1 tsp of salt in a bowl. Make a well in the middle and pour 5 tbsp of olive oil and 120 ml of water. Using a wooden spoon, stir in the oil and water then knead by hand for 5 minutes until the dough comes together. Set in the fridge for 45 min to 1 hour.
- Meanwhile, cook the rice in boiling water for 10 minutes, as instructed on the package
- Wash the zucchini, cut both ends off of the zucchini and grate with a box and hand grater. Mince the garlic.
- Drain the rice and set it aside until fully dry.
- Heat 2 tbsp of olive oil in a large non-stick pan, cook the garlic and zucchini on medium heat for 5 minutes. Season with salt and pepper. Add the rice, remove the pan from the heat and put everything in a bowl
- Line a pie plate (28cm) with parchment paper. Roll out your dough a clean surface. Line your pie plate.
- Whisk the eggs and fold into the zucchini-rice mixture. Combine well then pour onto the pie dough. Brush the edges of the pie with olive oil.
- Bake the pie for 35-40 minutes on 380F. The top should be slightly golden. let cool for 10 minutes before serving.