If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Tell us about your recipe. —Vicky | Things I Made Today
- 2 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 8 ounces radishes, trimmed and cut into halves or quarters, depending on size
- 2 scallions, chopped
- 1 cup canned chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 8 ounces spinach, roughly chopped
- Kosher salt
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon flat leaf parsley
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 375F. Toss radishes with 1 tablespoon olive oil and a pinch of Kosher salt. Roast for 20-25 minutes, until radishes are starting to brown.
- Meanwhile, heat remaining tablespoon olive oil in a heavy bottomed saucepan over medium heat. Add chickpeas and cook for about 5-8 minutes, then stir in spinach. Season with salt and cook until spinach wilts. Pour in lemon juice and stir to coat. Reduce heat to low.
- Once radishes are done, arrange chickpeas and spinach on a platter or on plates and top with roasted radishes, parsley, and freshly ground black pepper.