If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: A perfect salad for spring, full of seasonal vegetables and just so beautiful. Green asparagus with fava beans & mozzarella – you definitely have to try this one this season! —Flymetothespoon
- 1 tomato
- 1/2 bunch asparagus
- 1 packet fava beans
- 1 mozzarella
- 1/2 medium zucchini
- fresh basil, fresh coriander, fresh thyme
- salt, pepper, olive oil or linen oil
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- Cook fava beans in salted water for around 15 minutes, until soft. Peel the beans.
- Break asparagus and throw away the lower part that will naturally break in the best spot. Cut zucchini into slices.
- Heat olive oil on the frying pan. Fry zucchini and asparagus for around 5 minutes.
- Mix fava beans with asparagus and zucchini, add diced tomato and mozzarella.
- Spice with olive oil, lemon juice, salt, pepper, a bit of chilli flakes and fresh herbs.