If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Curry and ginger. Hearty, sweet carrots. And a wholesome, rich chicken bone broth. This soup is a winner, and with an Instant Pot and food processor, you can make it in just about 30 minutes. —Debbie Noel
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 4 cups chicken stock
- 10-12 large carrots (washed and chopped into quarters)
- 1 cup unsweetened coconut milk
- 2 tablespoons curry powder
- 1 tablespoon ginger powder
- 1 teaspoon sea salt (or to taste)
- 1 teaspoon black pepper (or to taste)
- Fresh parsley (to top)
- Heat oil in Instant Pot using Sauté setting
- Add chopped carrots to pot and sauté lightly for a couple minutes
- Add bone broth, coconut milk, and seasonings and close lid
- Make sure indicator is set to Sealing and set to HIGH pressure for 10 minutes
- After the pot reaches high pressure and the 10 minutes is up (you'll hear a beep!), press Cancel and turn indicator to Venting (Quick Release process)
- Once steam is fully released, transfer ingredients CAREFULLY (using a ladle) to your food processor
- Process cooked carrots and broth in food processor on Low setting for a couple minutes (NOTE: You can use an immersion blender here, as well)
- Transfer back to pot and stir; then, add additional spices and salt or pepper to taste
- Finish by topping your bowl of soup with chopped parsley