If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: It is perfect substitute for mayo when making sandwiches. Add to that peameal bacon, roasted red peppers and greenery and let party begin. —anka
Makes about 1,5 cups
- 1 cup water-packed artichoke hearts, drained (230 g)
- ¾ cup + 2tbsp sunflower oil (200 ml)
- 1 teaspoon Harissa paste
- 1 clove of garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- Combine artichoke, oil, Harissa paste, garlic, salt, black pepper and lime juice in a high speed blender and process for about 30 seconds.
- It is good to store spread in the fridge for at least one hour before using to achieve the better flavor.