If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This summer peach salad is a favorite at Seven Lions, and now you can make it at home. A perfect combination of those can't beat summer flavors. —SevenLionsChi
- 1 piece Peach, Sliced Thinly
- 1/2 cup Fennel, Shaved Paper Thin
- 3 large handfuls Mixed Summer Greens
- 1/4 cup Peach Vinaigrette
- 1/4 cup Toasted Almond Slivers
- 1/4 cup Nice White Cheddar
- 1 small pinches Salt
- 1 small pinches Black Pepper
- 2 cups Peach Purée
- 1/2 cup Golden balsamic
- 1/2 cup Champagne vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Colemans mustard powder
- 2 ounces Shallots
- 2 ounces Honey
- 1 teaspoon Salt
- 1/2 cup Basil
- 4 cups Canola Oil
- Mix all of the salad ingredients together and serve immediately.
- For Peach Vinaigrette: Put all ingredients except for the canola oil in a blender
- Blend on high for 5 seconds to chop the shallots and basil
- Turn the blender to medium low speed and slowly incorporate the canola oil
- Once all oil is emulsified, season with salt.