If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Tender greens paired with thinly sliced red and yellow beets is the perfect pairing to any spring meal. —Ultimate Paleo Guide
- 4 cups baby arugula or other tender green
- 1 red beet, peeled and thinly sliced
- 1 golden beet, peeled and thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- juice of 1 orange
- 1/4 cup crumbled goat cheese (omit for strict Paleo option)
- Toss the greens and beets in a bowl.
- In another bowl, whisk the oil and orange juice and toss with salad.
- Garnish with cheese, if using.