If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: I have been experimenting with drinks. As a variation on a mint julep after I saw some odd ingredients for a bourbon and limoncello drink at a pub in North Adams MA I decided to experiment with sage and Maker's Mark. I like the way the proportions of my experiment have turned out. Hope you like it as well —Sagegreen
Makes: 2 drinks
teaspoon Apricot jam
ounces Maker's Mark bourbon
ice cubes, cracked into chunks
Fresh sage leaves
- Put 2 martini or whiskey glasses into the freezer to chill for at least 25 minutes.
- Whisk the limoncello and apricot jam together and then pour into a shaker.
- Add the Maker's Mark bourbon and cracked ice cubes.
- Shake vigorously for 30 shakes.
- Pour into the chilled glasses and finish with a sage leaf (give it a twist first to release the oil a bit). Cheers.