If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: A healthy and delicious savory oats breakfast dish loaded with lots of vegetables and mild spices and healthy goodness. —Sapana
- 1 1/2 cups Porridge Oats
- 1 cup Carrots,chopped
- 1 cup Peas
- 1 cup Green Beans,chopped
- 1 Onion,chopped
- 1 teaspoon Ginger Paste
- 1 teaspoon Garlic Paste
- 1 Tomato,chopped
- 1 teaspoon Coriander Powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Turmeric Powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Garam Masala
- 1/2 teaspoon Paprika
- Salt to taste
- 1 tablespoon Olive Oil
- 3 cups Water
- 1 teaspoon Lemon Juice
- 2 tablespoons Coriander Leaves,chopped
- Heat a saucepan and dry roast the oats for 5 minutes. Set them aside.
- Now heat olive oil in a pan and add ginger-garlic. Stir and add onions and cook until onions are slightly golden.
- Stir in carrots, peas, beans, and tomatoes and cook covered for 5 minutes. Open the lid, stir and add turmeric, cumin, coriander powder, salt, and garam masala powder.
- Add in water and bring the water to boil. Once boiling add the roasted oats and cook covered for 5 minutes or until desired consistency.
- Remove from heat and serve warm drizzled with lemon juice and coriander leaves.