If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Cherry Tomato Zucchini Noodles are a light & delicious low-carb vegan meal with tons of flavor. —VibrantPlate
- 3 medium zucchini
- 200 grams cherry tomatoes
- 4 cloves garlic
- olive oil
- salt, pepper to taste
- fresh basil leaves
- 2 tablespoons breadcrumbs (or grated Parmesan / vegan substitute)
- Wash and dry zucchini and cherry tomatoes.
- Preheat the oven to 200˚C/ 392˚F. Place cherry tomatoes in a small baking tray, then add grated garlic cloves. Drizzle with olive oil and season with salt and pepper to taste. Combine well, then place baking tray in oven and roast for about 20 minutes, until the cherry tomatoes burst. Remove from oven.
- Using a spiralizer or vegetable julienne peeler, cut the zucchini into thin strips resembling noodles. Add zucchini noodles to the cherry tomatoes and combine well, so that the noodles get well coated.
- Transfer zucchini noodles and cherry tomatoes to plates and top with a bit of breadcrumbs and fresh basil leaves and serve. You can replace breadcrumbs with parmesan or a vegan subsitute.