If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This recipe is one that will please many palates at your next summer barbecue. With simple ingredients and minimal prep time, you can spend less time grilling and more time soaking up the sun with your guests. —Ultimate Paleo Guide
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 2 lemons, juiced
- 1 teaspoon red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh mint
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 1.5 pounds boneless chicken breast, cubed
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes
- 1 red onion, cubed
- 2 zucchini, cubed
- 1 pint button mushrooms
- Combine all of the marinade ingredients in a jar and shake until well combined.
- Thread the chicken and vegetables onto skewers and lay in a shallow dish. Pour the marinade over top. Refrigerate for at least 2 hours, turning occasionally.
- When ready to cook, remove the skewers from the fridge and preheat a gas or charcoal grill to medium high heat.
- Grill the skewers until chicken is cooked through and veggies are lightly charred.