If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Lots of summertime fruits are tasty on salads, but this one focuses on using seasonal cherries and blueberries. On top of fresh baby greens and paired with creamy goat cheese (omit this if you’re sticking to strict Paleo), the fruit is really the star of this recipe. —Ultimate Paleo Guide
- 8 cups mixed baby greens
- 4 radishes, thinly sliced
- 1 cup pitted and halved fresh cherries
- 1 pint blueberries
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 3 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 1/2 tablespoon finely chopped basil
- 1 teaspoon dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon raw honey
- Combine the salad ingredients in a large bowl.
- Put the dressing ingredients in a jar and shake until well combined.
- Toss the salad with the dressing just before serving.