If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: A nice salad for the fall, can be eaten cold or lukewarm if serve as soon as the spelt is cooked —MarieGlobetrotter
- 1 radicchio
- 6 small carrots
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 120 grams spelt
- 4 handfuls arugula and spinach leaves
- 2 tablespoons yogurt
- 1 teaspoon tahini
- 1 orange, juice and zest
- 1 teaspoon cide vinegar
- 1 clove garlic
- salt and pepper
- Rinse the spelt under water and drain. Bring water to a boil and cook on medium heat (according to package instructions), about 50 minutes or until tender. Drain well
- Preheat oven to 350F Wash the carrots and cut them into slices. Place in a bowl, season with salt and pepper, and coat with oil and half of the orange juice. Spread out on an oven tray and cook in the oven for about 30 minutes, or until tender and roasted and fragrant.
- For the radicchio, separate the leaves, wash and dry them well. Torn the leaves into eatable pieces.
- For the dressing simply, combine yogurt, tahini, the rest of the orange juice, zest, vinegar and garlic. Mix until smooth and season to taste
- To assemble the salad, stir together the spelt, radicchio, roasted carrots and greens. Serve with the dressing. Serve!